Rules

Rules of “FreeLotteryGroup”

We are here to have fun and have a chance to win the lottery. We need to make sure everything is legal and we are playing by all the rules set by the lottery officials. There is no wagering, betting, or gambling on this site. We receive our funds from affiliate advertising. So here are some rules.

RULES for each member of “FreeLotteryGroup”:

  1. To become a member and play you must be 18 years old or older.
  2. Must be physically located in a state in the United States of America and a citizen of the United States of America.
  3. All members are responsible to make sure they are abiding by their own local, state, and federal laws.
  4. Any money amount mentioned on the website are estimates only.
  5. Only one member per household.
  6. Administration has the right to deny or cancel a membership at any time for any reason.
  7. Winnings will be paid after taking out all expenses and 10% of the net winnings. Then remaining 90% will be given out evenly to members in good standing.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *